1. Helicopters are weight limited therefore the following applies:
- a. Maximum weight per seat in the Robinson R44 is 120kg and/or an average of 90kg across the three seats, or pilot’s discretion.
- b. Maximum weight per seat in the Bell 206 Long Ranger is 140kg and/or an average of 75kg across six seats, or pilot’s discretion.
- c. Maximum weight per seat in the Bell 206 Jet Ranger is 140kg and/or an average of 85kg across four seats, or pilot’s discretion.
- d. Maximum weight for the Harley Davidson is 130kg per person.
- e. Helicopters are also space limited and we might restrict baggage on board. Pilot’s discretion is final.
- f. A surcharge may be levied if a client needs to upgrade to a bigger helicopter due to weight limitations.
2. Prices are per person and based on a minimum of two (2) passengers sharing. We reserve the right to add more passengers to a flight.
- a. **STO Prices are per person and based on a minimum of 2.5 paid for seats. The Lesser would receive 15% off RRP.
3. Prices are subject to change without notice.
4. All flights are to be paid in advance.
5. All flights and/or routes are weather permitting.
6. We fly the routes, not the time.
7. A 50% cancellation fee will be levied if a flight is cancelled within 48 hours before the scheduled time of departure.
8. City Helicopters will arrange landing permissions and restaurant bookings, but cannot guarantee approval or availability.
9. Minimum 24 hour advance booking required for Exclusive Flights and Winelands Lunch flights.
10. City Helicopters is a tour operator and reserves the right to place your flight with our approved partner helicopter operators in Cape Town should we not have availability on the day of your flight .